You might have seen a small, stooped old man, shuffling down the sidewalk…



hair disheveled, shirt buttoned wrong, shoes on the wrong feet…Here's what I saw...




Note Card: That, Sir, Is Good Enough For Me

Written on a 4x6 note card by Stan Julin.

[Blog Author's Note:  Some of my father's note cards amaze me with the number of references he makes to scriptures from all over the Bible.  This one seems to take the prize.  I think I found and linked all or most of them.]


May 17, 2006
If God does things now in part, in the form of a story, to creatures of dust and of fragile frame, with promise of greater later, swearing Himself as security, written with pen in a book, infusing the words with the power of His own Spirit, then what shall be the times when His words come to pass?

It shall not be for the universe, as is now popular to speak, but for the earth, where God shall tabernacle with men, His children, where His Son paid the price.  For the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll and laid aside as a garment folded up.  There shall be new heavens and new earth, wherein dwells righteousness.  And that, sir, is good enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment